Lotus offers exciting opportunities to join one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the world.
With a rich heritage spanning over seven decades, Lotus has been at the forefront of innovation, engineering excellence and motorsport success. We are committed to push boundaries and are looking for talented individuals who share our passion. The Lotus Graduate programme offers the chance to be part of a dynamic team that is shaping the future of automotive engineering and beyond.
We offer a structured two-year graduate programme providing you with exposure across the Lotus Group. Through our rotational programme you will have insight into what the different parts of our organisation do and how we work together as one team to deliver for our customers, across the world. You can expect to gain valuable skills and experience that will help you develop a long and successful career.
- Formal programme of development to kickstart your career
- Support from a dedicated Early Careers Team
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Exposure to different areas of our organisation
- Access to professional development through relevant chartering bodies such as CIMA, IET & IMECHE
- Personal Development and access to our online digital learning platform
- Our Talent Acquisition and Early Careers team will review your CV, checking if your qualifications and skills are the right fit for Group Lotus.
- The department’s management screens your CV to ensure that you are a suitable candidate for the position you applied for.
- You will be invited to us our in-person assessment day, where you’ll engage in various activities and have an opportunity to interview with our management team.
- If we feel there is a match, we will make you an offer.
- We look forward to you joining Group Lotus and send you your contract and start date
Over the course of the graduate scheme, I have enjoyed learning about different departments the most. The rotations helped me learn so much about the company and how it functions over a relatively short period of time. I am able to take this knowledge back to my home department to provide context to all the tasks and projects that I am involved in. I have a much better idea now of how my work affects other teams and individuals, as well as our cars, than I did before my rotations.Caryl Libarnes, Manufacturing Engineering Graduate
During my time on the graduate prograame with Lotus, I developed software that we use on Evija, I have attended Goodwood Festival of Speed, Norwich City games and I got to test a car on the track. It has been an amazing experienceMilen Patel, Software Engineering Graduate
Being on the graduate programme at Lotus is a life-changing experience. I have been challenged every step of the way and wouldn’t change a thing. Every interaction, project, or apprenticeship milestone improved my resilience and personal development, which Lotus aims to achieve for each member. I am incredibly thankful for this experience; it has shaped and made me believe in what is possible when everyone works towards a common goal.John Whaley, Supply Chain Graduate
I’ve gained valuable experience in supply chain, worked on meaningful projects, visited a supplier in France, and received crucial support from the early careers team. My next step is joining the sustainability department and starting the business management apprenticeship. The Lotus Graduate Scheme is a great opportunity to learn about all parts of the company while also developing yourself. Go Lotus!Carly Bradish, Supply Chain Graduate