The Current product Quality team is split into Conformity of Production (CoP) and Current Product Quality Engineering, encompassing current production issues, field issues, recalls and campaign activities
We represent the voice of the customer and achieve consensus on actions/activities which affect the quality of the product/process or cost
The team is based at Hethel.
What we do
We ensure commitment to the standard. We do this by implementing and maintaining:
- Investigations and issue management of critical concerns from customers and dealers.
- Interface between Customer Service, Supplier Quality Assurance and Engineering departments at Lotus.
- Proactive processes for product improvement.
- Systems and processes for warranty, campaign, recall and product feedback.
- Conformity of Production (COP) control plans, activities and conduct audits of production vehicles in order to maintain COP approvals
What we look for
CPQ are driven individuals with meticulous attention to detail. We are looking for motivated fault finders, investigators and those with the ability to intelligently question and work comfortably with cross functional teams to support the customer viewpoint.
Why we do it
We prioritise the quality values and have an innate desire to continuously improve.