Lotus has a great heritage and exciting future. We know that by supporting you, our future leaders, together we will thrive.
We have a varied range of opportunities across the business and are looking for talented and ambitious graduates to bring different perspectives and innovative ideas which will see us breakdown barriers and be our best.
Our high-performance culture will help you challenge yourself and continue to develop. You will be part of our Us Lot community from day one, experiencing what it takes to make the UK’s best sports cars.
- The Lotus graduate programme offers an opportunity to join Lotus during an exciting time of growth and transformation.
- Our two year structured programme provides our graduates exposure across various Lotus functions including Manufacturing, Programme Management, Engineering and Sales to develop a rounded understanding of a Tier 1 automotive OEM.
- As part of the Geely Group, graduates will gain experience in a global organisation with opportunities to work with colleagues around the world.
About our programme
- A comprehensive Lotus Induction, including a Welcome Pack and a half day tour of our HQ based at Hethel
- Allocated Mentor and dedicated Early Careers Manager to support your journey
- Bespoke learning packages including rotations through your chosen areas of the business
- Opportunity to continue your professional development via chartership of relevant body
- Access to our exclusive employee discount, wellbeing and recognition platform and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Don’t just take our word for it…
The professional and personal growth I have experienced over the last 2 years at Lotus has been invaluable. I have spent time in both Engineering and Commercial departments which has broadened my understanding of the automotive industry. I have been able to closely follow and work on the same projects throughout different areas of the company, see their development from initial concept to the final product, coming to life. This has been an ideal environment (for a rookie like me!) enabling me to find my true vocation. I am thankful to all the Lotus family and honoured to be a part of the team.Lotus Graduate
Applications are open from mid-November. If you have any questions about the programme or any of the graduate vacancies, please contact EarlyCareers@lotuscars.com